Thursday, April 3, 2008

7 Random Things About Me.....*Laughs* like ya need any other ammo to know that I'm wierd!!!!

I saw this on KB's blog....and it got me to thinking about random things. I decided that I would tempt fate and post twice in the same day.....if anything deserves an "Oh snap!" that does....but here goes:

1) I am a true uncouth West Virginia redneck. Most of you already know this...but I can do some unclassy bodily functions on demand and clear a room! (Aren't you glad I decided to tell ya'll these things?????)

2) I only eat the Chex in Chex Mix....I throw the rest of it away. No real reason for this except that I don't like the rest of it.

3) I'm "pee in my pants" afraid of clowns! I hate 'em. I will run, cry and scream like a girl around them.

4) I'm completely clepto with ink pens! I admit it freely. If ya got a pen that I think writes good, I WILL steal it. Although I'm too much of an honest person, and I'll replace it with one of my own from my purse.

5) Even though I'm completely OCD about most things, I'm a complete slob when it comes to my own space. Just ask my husband and he will swear I HAVE to throw my clothes on the floor even though a clothes basket is right there.....*snorts* he'll get over it! LMAO!

6) I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Juicy Pear Jelly Belly Jelly Beans. They are my absolute fave!

7) I'm a "grave hopper"....in other words, I'm a genealogy buff and love nothing more than to tromp through the brush and backwoods to find some forgotten tombstone of one of my ancestors.....*shrugs* does that make me morbid?????

There ya go....me in a nutshell......

Later Gators....

3 comments:

Amy said...

so...whaddya do with the other stuff in the chex mix..LOL..:-)

Amy said...

*blushes* I throw it away or feed it to BBC....

Deanna said...

Wow! I've never met you and yet I feel like I know the true you! TFS...