Sunday, March 9, 2008

Blah! Blah! and more Blah!

I've read over my blog.....and boy, do I sooo need a life. I just realized what a completely boring individual I am! But at least KB loves me, because it only took me a year plus to create the blog she's been onto me to create! (*grinnnns at KB)

Let's see, OHHH! I had so much fun last night. I went to a Pampered Chef party and realized that I own most of the catalog, but still managed to buy $30 worth of stuff I just HAD to have! LOL! Afterward, a few of us stayed and cropped (Thanx AR!). I can't believe I ACTUALLY got a page done....yes, just one....but that is a big accomplishment for me. Besides, I got to show my friends my new Cricut, which is always a good thing. We (myself and the gals who were cropping) decided that we need to have a monthly crop since we have such a great time when we do. I so hope we do, because even the bestest of mommies and wives need some "big girl" time with their friends!

Today, was hectic. Worked most of the day and geez louise it was busy. Actually, I like that because it makes the day go faster. Well, off to make page kits.....laters!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad you got some "Big Girl" time! LOL I would have only gotten one page (if that) done too. I am such a SLOW scrapper! Everyone, always makes fun of me.

Amy said...

Hi Amy..it's the other Amy...just wanted to stop by and say hellloooo....I finished the clipboard with the monkey paper..turned out pretty cute..looking forward to learning the ropes from you on Sunday!