Saturday, March 15, 2008

OH SNAP! (*gigglesnort*) No post since Mar 9th......ARRGH!

I haven't posted for a couple of few days (I know, I know KB it's been a few more than that....*winks* but I'm gonna try to make up for it.

Lotsa Lotsa going on....wish it was more exciting but here goes. Let's see, BL (the boss Lady)has been working my tootsies off and I'm enjoying it and besides it gets me out of doing laundry and much needed housework. Learned that a friend is leaving SBF (where I work) which makes me very :( but I know that she is happy as a lark so I'll be happy for her too, but I'll miss her like a fat kid misses cake! I know that she will keep an eye on my blog and come in to cuff me around the side of the head if I don't post regularly. (*huggers to KB!) BL did hire a new gal this week, and she seems like a real peach although AF trusted me to show her the ropes (Oh snap! No pressure! LOL!) I think she will fit in nicely with the peeps I work with and will get along well with this 'ol redneck chick.

Speaking of 'ol redneck chick, I posted on my fav's list that my favorite saying is "Oh Snap!" from those "My name is Earl" ads I've been seeing every 15 min on TV. Well, I investigated the show further by watching a couple of episodes....OMG! I nearly peed my pants laughing and almost shed a tear because I actually know people like that back home in WV! It is fartin hilarious! So, being the tried and true redneck that I am, I went out and bought the seasons on DVD. Needless to say, there has been a lot of laughter and some near wetting of pants in my house this weekend. *WAY LOUD GIGGLESNORTS* The show is so UN-politically correct that you have to laugh at it, even if it is crass and lacks all hint of class (*sniff, sniff...kinda reminds me of myself!) Anyway, the show has made it onto my updated favorite things!

Me and BBC (my pet name for hubby) had a "date day" yesterday since we were both off work and the MM (mini-me aka the daughter) was at school. In true redneck fashion, we went to the core places..... JCPenney, Home Depot and Sam's! Actually, we had a really nice time hanging out together and spending money like water!

Anyway, since it's 2am and I'm wide awake...think I'll watch some "Earl"! LMAO! Later gaters...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You are one silly chick-a-dee!

You are also absolutely 100% correct about me being happy as a lark! LOL I am WAY excited about the decision Mr. Mister and I made! Maybe, now I will sleep in every morning! (Awwww who am I kidding? I don't ever sleep in!) But, it's a nice thought! LOL

What I'm looking most forward to is being able to travel with him more often! That is lots of FUN!

You may just have to stop by "MY" blog (yeah, the one you NEVER visit, or leave a comment on! Snicker....Snicker!!) and yell at me for not keeping up with it. I might just be too darn busy! Ya KNOW? LOL

I have never watched My Name is Earl. I may have to check it out one of these days.

TTFN!

Amy said...

thanks for showing this peach the ropes..LOL..you're so funny!