Sunday, March 2, 2008

I'm posting again...*Sticks out tounge at those pessimists*

Day 2 in the "Boring Life Blog"...still seeing "Dead People", was up until 3am this morning chasing a Revolutionary War ancestor.

Yesterday was spent enjoying the warmer weather (somewhat!) I DID spend the day outside, but it was spent scooping up Dog Do in the backyard that I have been avoiding for a while now and splitting wood for the upcoming "Return of Winter" storm we're supposed to get. Now that I am "prepared" we won't see one speck of snow, by the way.

I think the women in the neighborhood think I give us females a bad name...I scoop poop, I mow grass and use the weedwhacker AND I split wood....LOL, I'd make a fine husband wouldn't I? Some of my neighborhood friends have told me in the past "Hey could ya ease up on all the outdoors work...my husband actually asked 'Hey why don't you....' ". Truth of the matter, I love being outdoors and working hard. It makes the end of the day seem like I've actually LIVED in it....instead of sitting in front of the TV all day (and believe me, I have enough of those days!) Hubby offers to do those things, but I get angry at him if he does! I LIKE doing it, besides the sore muscles gives me something to complain about the next day! LOL!

So, what's on my agenda this upcoming week....hmm, lots of excitement here. Possible snow storm, no school on Monday so the munchkin will have to accompany me to work for part of the day....(sorry KB! LOL!) and today....on the search for new jeans. (Call me a PARTY ANIMAL!)

The new jeans are a result of....shrinking my others in the wash, yeah, that's it *snorts* or the fact that I'm a little fluffier since I quit smoking. But that's okay, the heart attack from being obese will kill me instead of the lung cancer right? (Ok, maybe that was a little too much morbid humor....I need to get out more! LOL!)

No comments: